Thursday, August 27, 2009

Memory of JENESYS 2008

It was like dreaming for the whole weeks. Got so long day off and amazing experience in such a beautiful country i've never seen before. Met a lot of brilliant people with diversity which seems allow us to enrich each other in our own culture and speciality. I loved the togertherness. The way we share thoughts, opinnions, stories, laughters, jokes, songs, and everything which made us closer. Not in a long period of time, it created a strong relation between people - youths - from several parts of the world. It was like seeing something you've never thought about before and experiencing something you've never expected before. O God, what a moment to remember!
Studying while learning and absolutely enjoying your holiday. When everybody seemed haven't got their time to relax, then you got your special time filled with wonderful time with fascinating peoplr. I hadn't felt how it was to get on the flight for almost 8 hours in such an expensive airways with your own friends and for free! Gosh, was i dreaming? And when you got to the destination-a country which people talk a lot-which looked closer to paradise than earth. Yeah i got there, i got to Japan. A famous country in East Asia which i'd admired before. I read a lot about this country and i couldnt believe that finally i was there, in that very beautiful country.
Day by day passed slowly as i realized that my time was almost up. I hate to leave. I loved to be here, in Japan, with my friends from many countries. I loved to stay in Ueda's house. I loved my on-the-top-of-the-snowed-hill school, Kanazawa Tatsumigaoka. I loved to learn many new things here. I loved to be a part of bus J. I loved to stay in good hotels (again for free). Yea i should admit that i loved this exchange program very much. It is almost a year since my visit. But still, the memory stays on my mind clearly. I still remember what i've done day by day there and with whom. What an unforgettable moment i had there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment