Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Kid on the Blog

Setelah beberapa tahun melihat serunya para bloggers menikmati dunia mereka, terbentuklah blog ini. Well pada dasarnya blog ini dibuat untuk memenuhi tugas TIK kelas XII SMA Santa Ursula. Not bad, though. Haha. Sambil menyelam minum air.
Not much to say. Simple life is what I aim. Hopefully this blog could help me in sharing my thoughts and what I have on my mind. Because sharing thoughts through writing is a better way than keep it for yourself or uttering to people who might not seem to understand what you're saying.
Tapi ternyata menulis gak semudah itu juga sih. Nulis posting pertama ini aja susah banget deh kayaknya. Maklum, never tried kinda this thing before. Haha. At last, I will try to enjoy writting and blogging, indeed! :)
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment